Outdoor Living Spaces: Great Way to Entertain
Maximize your backyard year round with an outdoor kitchen. Expand your outdoor space for cooking, eating, entertaining, and even relaxing. Here are some helpful outdoor kitchen tips to consider before you begin your outdoor kitchen project.
Outdoor Living Areas: Planning & Design
- Make a sketch of your design or plans. Be sure to include permanent features that are already in place in your current backyard.
- Measure the space you have to work with. It is important to be as accurate as possible so you do not create any backyard features that will not fit into the available space.
- Determine what type of seating your space allows.
- Do you want a fully functional kitchen, or just an area for occasional grilling? From there you can decide what amenities are essential within your budget.
- What kind of entertaining will you be doing? What electrical, lighting, heating or cooling will you need?
- Do your Research! Do some Google image searches, or look on Pinterest for some ideas that inspire your design ideas. Look at layouts, color options, lighting, and seating options.
Outdoor Living Spaces: Benefits of an Outdoor Kitchen
So you are thinking about creating an outdoor kitchen? If you enjoy entertaining and cooking outdoors, you should definitely work on installation of your very own outdoor living space. Building an outdoor living area and kitchen is a great way to enhance your outdoor experience. Here’s some great reasons to consider building an outdoor living space for your home.
- Great Way to Entertain Friends & Family: Grill up your favorite food, watch the game, play board games, or just relax in great conversation with your outdoor living area created by ABF Remodeling. Outdoor kitchens are much more than a “where you grill or bbq.” We create an outdoor oasis designed for comfort and relaxation. Centering your living area around the kitchen, providing a great flow of traffic, seating areas that are inviting will provide years of enjoyment for the entire family.
- Adds Phenomonal Value to Your Home: Outdoor living areas are a great investment and have a high rate of return on investment when compared with other outdoor home improvement projects. This investment provides a lifetime of enjoyment for friends and family, and years of entertaining.
- Cooking Made Easy: The ability to cook outside keeps your home free from smoke and lingering food smells. And in the HOT Houston heat, it keeps your kitchen cool! We have created many outdoor living areas that are complete refrigerators, ice makers, gas and electric cook tops, and many of the traditional components found in your kitchen. Everything that you need outside to reduce trips back and forth inside.
- Extends the Living Space of Your Home: The Texas Gulf Coast allows for extended time that you can use your outdoor living space. Creating an outdoor kitchen can will increase the amount of living space that the whole family can enjoy. If you build under an existing patio or add a roof to your outdoor living area, it can even be used during inclement weather. An outdoor kitchen will become the place where memories are made. Holidays, birthdays, and special events will be more memorable when everyone is gathered around the patio instead of indoors.
Think about the overall design of your outdoor kitchen and how it will look compared to your existing backyard….and get excited and call us today at